Are you in search for the best gyms in Melbourne? Melbourne actually has a large population of people who are fitness freaks. Due to this nature of the population, the city also boasts of a booming business in the fitness sector. A number of very well known fitness gyms have sprung up in the city that has been helping people in keeping fit. So if you are yet to start on your journey to losing a few extra pounds, there are definitely quite a few things that you must know and also take note of.
At present, these are some of the best gyms for fitness and losing weight.
- EFM Health Clubs – These actually happen to be the most recommended fitness spaces for most individuals. If you have any doubts regarding that, you should know that EFM’s fitness coaching programs happen to be the best of the lot in Australia. In fact, their Personal Fitness Programs also make sure that everyone has a personal fitness coach. This personal coach guides every single person with every exercise that is out there on the workout sheet. You are also provided with all the guidance required and the hands on support that you might require, and all of these are included in the membership. These EFM Health Clubs are located at several places in the city of Melbourne such as Box Hill, Bentleigh East, Clayton, Canterbury, Bunderra, Dandenong, Footcray, Ferntree Gully, Geelong, Frankston, Hawthorn East, Hawthorn, Parkville, Mentone, North Melbourne, St Kilda East, Ringwood, Sunshine, and Templestowe. With numerous locations covering almost all places of the city, one will necessarily not even have a problem of convenience.
- Genesis Fitness Club – This fitness gym in Melbourne has a rather central location in the business district and that makes it very convenient for all office workers who plan to work out and lose weight. This gym is actually of a very high standard and offers two levels. It also has sate of the art features and facilities for its members. Therefore, there is no reason you would be complaining. This gym in particular offers more than 30 different classes to its members and they cover yoga, Pilates and Zumba dance fitness, etc. There are also numerous personal fitness programs that are tailored to your needs and offered. The presence of a dietitian also helps people who look to have a diet chart made for them to follow. If you are one with an executive and busy lifestyle, this is perhaps the best gym for you in Melbourne.
- Fernwood Fitness Melbourne – This happens to one of the classy gyms located on Flinders Street, and is primarily meant only for women. Almost all types of women make their way into this particular gym. This is mainly because its offers various programs to its members. From yoga to Zumba it is all there. There is also the presence of streamlined services for pregnant and wedding fit. Child monitoring services are also present and that makes things a lot more convenient for those who have small kids. Spa services are also offered and complimentary breakfast to those who hit the gym early.
- Re-creation Health Clubs – The city actually lacks no mess number of posh gyms and this happens to be no exception to that. It is located in South Melbourne, which boasts of a trendy, café culture neighborhood. The gym boasts of luxurious changing rooms and also has child minding services. There is the presence of a boxing ring and also a large screen for sporting spectacles. If one is not so money and budget conscious, then this is possibly the best gym to go to.
- Doherty’s Gym – This gym happens to something that lies right above the low cost bunch of gyms in the city. It is also located in four primary places and has a remodeled one in the CBD. One very good thing about his gym is that it sports as no hassle policy. Anyone can just drop in for exercises for $10. It has a EZ Sports Bar for energy drinks as well as a Pro Shop. The Flinder’s Street center also has a boxing ring. It operates for 24 hours.
Besides the ones mentioned above there are a couple of gyms that are more affordable and find place in the lives of budget conscious people.
Some of the gyms that belong to this category are –
- YMCA – A family, community focused gym, it especially good for children. It is located at many places and offers several activities.
- Snap Fitness – It is located on CBD on Queens Street.
- Anytime Fitness
- Jetts Fitness
- Plus 24Plus 24/7 Fitness
With so many Melbourne gyms in the fray it is hardly difficult for you to pick one suitable for your needs. Your health is very precious, so hit the gym, work out and lose weight as you seek.